Followers

Tuesday 27 March 2012

News: Makeup removal, DOT spring collection, 25% off Sunny Bunny

1.
You all probably received this message from Stardoll :
You now don't have to remove all makeup if you made a mistake on just one place. You can just click on the area you wish to remove the makeup. I love this new feature, I was hoping for it since I do a lot of new makeup looks. :) 

2.
New DOT collection arrived in Starplaza today! It's a spring collection. Here's how it looks:


 Click HERE to go to DOT store.
I really like some pieces, there are some nice colors which can be combined with every style.

3.
There's a sale in Sunny Bunny Kloz store. Everything is 25% off for the next few days, since this store is closing.
 I don't really care that it's closing, because most of the items in this store were too expensive, yet badly designed. (That's just my opinion, you don't have to agree with me)

What do you think about today's updates?
Do you like the new Makeup Removal? Will you buy anything from new DOT collection? Will you take advantage of Sunny Bunny Kloz sale before it's too late?

 Thanks for reading
xoxo,
peggy_sue


 

No comments: