Followers

Saturday 24 September 2011

Miss Stardoll World Report



If anybody has noticed, I haven't been posting much.
I've only been just a bit busy.
Since it has been 25 days after when I should have posted, I'll do it now. (Since I have the time, finally!)

Updates:

MID SEPTEMBER: 1ST ROUND VOTING ENDS / SEMI FINAL VOTING BEGINS!

  • 680 Semi finalists in total
  • 20 Semi Finalists from the 30 most voted for countries (you can only vote for those in your own country)
  • 20 Semi Finalists from each of the 4 continents: America, Europe, Africa & Asia (you can only vote for those in your own continent)

If you have noticed, some people have a cute MSW accessory, and some do not. The ones that do will go on to the Semi Final Round. I for one, did not get this accessory, so I simply had to find out by going to another suite. I know many others found out like I did.

LATE SEPTEMBER: SEMI FINAL VOTING ENDS / MSW FINALISTS ANNOUNCED

  • 34 Finalists in total
  • 1 Finalist from each of the 30 countries (Miss Stardoll Country Winners)
  • 1 Finalist from each of the 4 continents (Continental Queens)

LATE SEPTEMBER: FINAL VOTING BEGINS...

  • You may vote for anyone!

No comments: