Followers

Sunday 25 September 2011

Make-up tutorials I'm working on

Sadly, there will be no make-up tutorial this week. I just don't have the time
to record and edit videos. 
But, I am working on some make-up tutorials for Halloween.
From next week, every Sunday there will be at least 2 Halloween looks. :)
Here are pictures of what's coming next week :

Looks no.1 : Pirate. I chose two pirate looks. One is the ordinary pirate (dirty,mostly drunk [lol] and not really good looking) and the second one is the sexy pirate.
Look no.2 : Mermaid. I'm really proud of this one, I don't know why. I think it looks great. :)


Do you like the upcoming make-up tutorials? Should I eliminate any?
Please let me know so I don't waste my time or yours.

_________________________
Thanks for reading
xoxo
peggy_sue 

No comments: